Book Sarah to Speak
Sarah has presented at high profile social media conferences, in panel discussions and workshop settings. She has also presented small group and industry specific social media training. Always engaging and dynamic, she shares beginning and advanced social media techniques, philosophy and mechanics in an easily understandable manner.
Sarah is available for panel discussions, feature presentations, or employee social media training. Topics cover the gamut of social media marketing and blogging, including video and live streaming. Sarah also specializes in helping Bloggers establish a local social media presence.
Sarah’s past speaking engagements include:
- Social Fresh Charlotte (2009): Blogging for Business
- 140-ology, Winston-Salem NC (2010): Featured Speaker/Coach
- Appalachian State University Young Entrepreneur’s Symposium (2010): Inspiration for Entrepreneurship
- Mom it Forward/GNO Twitter Panelist: (2010) Moms and Technology with HP, (2010) Kids and Gaming with GameStop/Nintendo
- Type-A-Parent Blogging/Social Media Conference (2010) Social Media Training and Consulting in Your Community
- The Relevant Conference (2010): Social Media 101, Connecting Bloggers with Brands, Art of Vlogging/Live Shows
- Blissdom Conference Wisdom Workshops (2011): Hyper Local Blogging
- NC Regional Christmas Tree Marketing Conference (2011): Integrating Social Media into Marketing Plans
- NC Christmas Tree Association Winter Meeting and Trade Show (2011): Tips for Using Facebook
- Watauga County Association of Realtors (2011): Social Media and Realty
- Alleghany County Christmas Tree Growers (2011): Keys for Social Media Engagement
- Type A Parent Blogging/Social Media Conference: (2011): Moving from Blogger to Social Media Consultant
- She Streams Conference (2011): Making Money with Digital Content
- Blog World & New Media Expo, LA (2011): Monetizing Your Parent Blog
- Type A Parent Blogging/Social Media Conference (2012): Keynote Panel: Blogger Town Hall Meeting
Social Media Campaign Coordination
Do you have a product or event that you’d like to publicize with mom bloggers? As a veteran blogger with thousands of blogger contacts, Sarah can help you to find the perfect candidates for your campaign, and facilitate communication with potential advocates. Sarah also has an extensive network of North Carolina Bloggersfor NC specific campaignsor events. We can craft a blog campaign, and assist as you work with bloggers to share product reviews, giveaways, video/content creation, and more!
Interactive Media Consulting
Sarah is available for one-on-one new media consultation, to help you craft an outreach program to fit your needs. Her specialties are creating an atmosphere of interaction with consumers, and creative content creation ideas. Sarah can teach you the ins and outs of using popular social media platforms and help set up your profiles. She can also help you craft specific strategies to integrate new media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Video, etc.) into your marketing plan. Do you want to work with Bloggers, but you’re not sure exactly how? Sarah can help you create your campaign and help choose great bloggers who will fit with your needs. Sarah has worked with several brands, companies and tourist destinations on marketing/blogging campaigns and new media consulting, including Operation Christmas Child, Samaritan’s Purse Ministries, EA SPORTS Active fitness, Ocean Isle Inn, Little Debbie, Uprinting.com, Frito Lay/ Subway, Broyhill Inn and Conference Center, Chick-Fil-A of Boone, HP, Hayes Performing Arts Center, Blowing Rock NC, Numerous Small Businesses, and more.
Small Business Interactive Media Marketing Workshops
In this economy, businesses small and large are striving to pull ahead of the crowd- to be heard above the cacophony in the marketplace. The New Interactive Media (ie: Blogs, Facebook,You Tube, Twitter, Flikr, etc) are unique platforms to engage your target audience and create the kind of viral buzz that can make or break your business. These days, consumers want to do business with people they know and trust. However, the biggest mistake companies make is to continue a traditional marketing philosophy in the social media realm. Let us help you change your marketing paradigm with relationship marketing techniques that work well on the social web.
The “Talk of the Town” Workshop Series will delves extensively into each mode of social media, and includes knowledgeable speakers as well as peer coaching. We will come alongside you as you navigate the world of new media and customize it to suit your needs. Instead of talking into the sea of people and hoping one will hear, learn how to inspire others to talk about you in a positive way!
Talk of the Town Workshops are no longer being held monthly, but are booked individually for your chamber, CVB, marketing association or any small group. The series is meant to transform your marketing paradigm in 6 sessions.
- Why Your Company Needs a Blog/Dynamic Content (Intro to Blogs/RSS)
- Facebook Pages for Business
- Twitter 101, making it work for you.
- Integrating Social Media into Your Existing Web Presence
- Photo and Video Sharing are Marketing Tool
- Educating Your Staff About Social Media